In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Friday, April 01, 2005

Counting Down

11 days until Brock's last day of classes... (but only 7 days of class)
12 days until my placement at Pinehurst is done...
13 days until my first exam...
22 days until my last exam...
22 days until Joyce and I are no longer roommates... (oh my heck, sad day!?)
23 days until I head up to Muskoka Woods...
29 days until I move in with my new roommate Angila...
84 days until staff week at Camp Rainbow and Muskoka Woods... (I still don't know where I'll be this summer)
148 days until Heather becomes Mrs. Josh Vandersteldt...
360 days until my 23rd birthday...

I'm currently 0/4 in Tim Horton's "roll up the rim to win" contest... oh, how I've missed my morning hot chocolate from Tim's :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home