In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Someday

Allow me to re-enact part of a (paraphrased) conversation I had with my friend Jacki the other day...

Jacki: One day, we'll live together like old spinsters with tons of cats.
Me: No, we won't. I think I'm allergic to cats.
J: Hey, have I ever told you my theory about my Mr. Right?
M: Uh, I don't know...
J: Well, I figure he's just lost and won't ask for directions. Hahaha.
M: Hey, that's what I say! I told you that joke a while back!
J: Uhh... hehehe, riiiight... I stole it from you and you can't have it back!
M: That's okay. You can have it. Boys are gross. They have cooties.

Hahaha... okay so I guess you had to be there... Jacki, if I paraphrased incorrectly, lemme know and I'll make the necessary changes! On that note, here are the lyrics of a song that I absolutely loooooove! (and so does Trisha!) Talk about encouragement for a single girl! The lyrics just remind me that I need to be patient about this specific part of God's plan for my life. One of these days my guy will "ask for directions" and he'll be well worth the wait!

Someday
Performed By: Larue

I don't know if you're near or far away
But I know that I'm thinking of you today
I don't know if I even know your name
But I know that I'm praying for you just the same

Someday we'll fall in love
You'll be mine and I will be yours
Our hearts will be one
And our love will ever endure

CHORUS
And I'll need you, and I'll want you
And I'll find you someday
And I'll love you, and I'll hold you
And I'll be with you always

Our love will be so strong and pure
You will make me feel like I have never felt before
You will be perfect only for me
You will make these eyes begin to see

Someday we'll fall in love
You'll be mine and I will be yours
Our hearts will be one
And our love will ever endure

CHORUS

Your faith for the Lord will be strong
Even though I know the wait is long
And though I'm young I still believe
That you're out there praying for me

CHORUS X2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home