In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hang In There...

It breaks my heart that a number of important people in my life are hurting right now and I can't make things better... death of a loved one, conflict with friends or family, confusion about direction in life... I want to take away the hurt and the pain... but I guess that's not my job. All I can do is be there and be a friend.

"Difficulties arise in the lives of us all. What is most important is dealing with the hard times, coping with the changes, and getting through to the other side where the sun is still shining just for you...
So... beginnning today and lasting a lifetime through - Hang in there, and don't be afraid to feel like the morning sun is shining... just for you."
~ Collin McCarty

Another year older... another year wiser... Where's my wisdom?? *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home