In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Techno-saavy

I finally sat down at my computer and figured out how to add links to my Blog. If only I could figure out how to move my sidebar back up to the top of the page... Anyway, I've started off small with a few websites and blogs that I check out frequently. Check them out some time! Oh, I'm feeling so techno-saavy! Maybe I'll tackle my scanner next! Hahaha... I'd better not get too carried away!

On a totally unrelated note... 19 DAYS UNTIL I CAN HAVE TIM HORTON'S AGAIN! Oh, Lent... *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger manda panda said...

I gave up TH for Lent. Technically I can start going after March 26 but I'm waiting until March 28 to treat myself to an EXTRA LARGE birthday hot chocolate!! Mmm...

3:27 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home