In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Psalm 23

I'm absolutely swamped with schoolwork. It's insane how much I have to get done for next week and I'm starting to stress out. Yes, I'm procrastinating at the moment... For those of you who are also busy with school or work, take heart and be encouraged. God will re-energize you and be your strength. He will get you through those assignments, tests, and readings. All you need to do is ask for help! Be blessed!

Psalm 23 - For Busy People

The Lord is my pace-setter.
I shall not rush.
He makes me stop and rest for quiet intervals.
He provides me with images of stillness which restore my serenity.
He leads me in ways of efficiency through calmness of mind.
His guidance is peace even though I have a great many things to accomplish.
I will not fret, for his presence is here.
He prepares refreshment and renewal in the midst of my activities by anointing me with His oils of tranquility.
My cup of joyous energy overflows.
Surely, harmony and effectiveness shall be the fruit of my hours.
I shall walk in the pace of the Lord and dwell in his house forever.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home