In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday Greetings

Well, I've missed Christmas so Merry belated Christmas to you and yours! I hope you had an enjoyable time and were able to reflect a bit on the significance of the birth of baby Jesus.

Before I miss the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008, Happy New Years. May you and those you love experience peace, love, and happiness this year. May God bless you abundantly. May you always have enough of whatever it is that you need.

It's late.

I'm off to bed.

Peace out.

Much love.

Big hugs.

~ AC

PS. A detailed update will be posted sooner than later. My apologies for being MIA for so long.

PPS. Please continue praying for my plans to live in BC this winter/spring. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home