Sunday, April 29, 2007
Previous Posts
- An Ode To Rocky
- The Power To Kill Or Give Life
- Jesus Stopped
- Post March Update
- Obeying the Spirit of God
- Only One You
- Internships Galore!
- Long-handled Spoons
- Finding the Will of God
- January 2007
Links
- The Hunger Site
- Purpose Driven Life.com
- Panda Cam
- Ignite/CampusLife Magazine
- Bible Gateway
- Locks of Love
- Brock University
- Muskoka Woods Sports Resort
- Playsport
- Starfield
- Hoops and Yoyo
- Steve Spangler Experiments
- Eepy Bird Experiments
- Dove - Campaign for Real Beauty
- Kinark Outdoor Centre
- Airborne Apparel
- Rider Knits
- Rider Knits
- Joni Allardyce Photography
- Red Umbrella Photography
- Church On The Westside
- I Am Second
- Brooke Christl
Blogging Buddies
- Adam Wood
- Alice Petheram
- Bea Sze
- Calais Cervetti
- Chantel Whitter
- Daryl Harney
- Emily Duffield
- Erin Blinn
- Heather Vanderstelt
- Jacki Teal
- Julie Hazell
- Kenneth Petheram
- Leslie Wiseman
- Mark Wallace
- Mike and Miranda Donald
- Petra Kos
- Steph Kerr
- Tiffany Shui
- Tim Halberg - photographer
- Trisha Cullington
- Vanessa Fraser



1 Comments:
Awwwww!! The babies are so tiny!! Wow. How cute they are! I fell in love with them just now.. I wish they could be my pets too! I love that you named each of them - that is so funny of you Amanda! Very nice names for raccoons, might I add ;)
I hope your placement at Kinark is going well - I have been thinking of you. I'm sure it is a nice change being out of the classroom and doing something different, but still impacting the kids through teaching them new things and diong hands on learning.
I look forward to hearing how Kinark is!
much love.
12:45 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home