In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Worship at The Attic

A bunch of us headed out to The Meeting House in Oakville to attend their monthly praise and prayer. It was... awesome. I didn't know many of the songs this time but God's presence was so evident in that place. Praise God!

I called
You answered

You came to my rescue
And I, I wanna be where you are.

In my life be lifted high.
In my world be lifted high.
In my love be lifted high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home