In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Parklawn Junior-Middle School

I was going to post a much needed update on the end of my summer at The Woods, my first month living at home again, and my first two weeks of Teachers' College, but that will have to wait... mostly because it will take me forever to write and partially because I'm trying to get prepped/psyched for my first visit to my first placement school. Yikes... I feel like I'm growing up too quickly, or maybe I feel like I *should* be growing up... either way, I'm not ready for it... oh my heck...
Okay, I've gotta jet! I still have some of my placement handbook to get through before tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home