In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Park Lawn, China, and God

I'm sitting in the computer lab at school wasting time (aka 4 hours) because my lecture only lasted an hour and I have to wait for my brother to finish class so that we can head up to Scarborough for dinner with my Dad's brother's family. *sigh*

So I figured, hey, I haven't updated my blog in a looooong time, now is just as good a time as any! Sorry to those of you who have been wondering where I've been and how I'm doing. I will one day write a better update on the last three months of my life... heh, ambitious aren't I?

I suppose the most recent and most spectacular event that just happened in my life was my placement... I loved it! I mean, absolutely LOVED it. I miss the school, I miss my kids... I don't miss writing all of those lesson plans... Umm, so right, I finished my placement on Friday and I'm already itching to go back. The boys' volleyball team that I helped coach has a tournament on Monday so I'll be surprising them with an appearance and then I'm thinking about going for the last week in December. Over-achiever? Crazy? I'm not sure yet...

Hmm... what else... my Mom and her sibs are in China until early December, which reminds me, please pray for their safety and health!! One of my uncles has been sick and my Mom is bruised from two falls (while climbing a mountain!?!). But I'm trying to put my trust in God and not worry.

Speaking of God, I'm starting to get back on track which is pretty sweet. Things have been pretty slow... uh, at times non-existant, since camp... so praise God that He never gives up on me and continues to call me back. "Amazing grace, how sweet the sound!"

Alright, I'm getting bored... perhaps I'll make a visit to the library... byeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home