In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Monday, April 10, 2006

I Hate Skeeters

It's been a long and interesting day.
I woke up to the phone ringing this morning. In my groggy state, I clumsily ran for the phone and answered incoherently. Our realstate agent was on the other end. Hah, I woke up Ang, passed her the phone, and went back to bed.
Woke up again and replied to some emails while eating breakfast. Did some homework. Had a craving for KD so made it for lunch and packed the rest for dinner at school tonight. I think I've only had KD twice, maybe three times this entire year and the last time was actually at home with Jeremy. Yum! Comfort food!
Headed over to the school. Stopped by the Registrar's Office as there may be some conflicts with my spring course and maintaining my acceptances. Left with little encouragement. Have to call the Universities to clarify a number of things. Bah!
Had an appointment with my therapist/personal counsellor and got her perspective on this whole teachers college thing. Very insightful woman...
More homework in the fish bowl (computer commons).
More research on my future schools. Found some very exciting information to add to my pro lists.
More homework.
Writing this post.

Okay, so I'm sitting by the window, typing away and it's gorgeous and sunny outside. Hurray! It's taking a lot of will power to keep me in here. But then I see them... eww yuck! Skeeters!!! Blood sucking skeeters! Swarming by the window!! Tons of them! I hate skeeters!!! Why are they out so early? It's only April! Ahhh!!! I think that skeeters (and any other biting bugs) are the the only thing I hate about summer and camp. Well... not the only thing but I definitely hate them. Bah... I'm definitely glad I'm in here and they're out there.

*sigh* my last class as an undergrad starts in half an hour. Time for dinner! Hurray for KD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home