In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This Ain't No Victory Lap!

I'm so excited!! I can't sleep!! I went online and found out that I've been accepted into Brock's teachers college program. Hurray! It didn't look like UofT had accepted me and Nipissing is pretty far away so it looks like I'll be staying in St. Catharines for yet another year! Double hurray! *sigh* okay, time for bed!
* Amber: we need to start looking for a place to live!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home