In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Thursday, April 06, 2006

And Then There Were Three...

My life was much simpler yesterday... As I've already posted, I got acceptance offers to both Brock and Nipissing for teachers college... and then last night I randomly decided to check out the OUAC website again and to my surprise, found a third acceptance... from UofT. *sigh* I guess that's pretty good odds eh? Three for three? Hah, to think that four years ago I was scrambling just to get in anywhere for an undergrad... I can't believe how long ago that was... Things have certainly changed... My academic advisor says I'm the first Rec student he knows to have gotten into UofT... Bah, I hate making decisions... What if I make the wrong choice? Is that possible? I mean, I'll still end up a teacher no matter where I go right? It's just my journey to that point which concerns me... Hey God, how about a hint? Where do you want me to go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home