In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Monday, April 03, 2006

TC Bound

Hey all!
I have officially been given a conditional acceptance to Nipissing University's teachers college program for Fall/Winter 2006-2007! (Conditional, meaning that I just have to pass all my classes).
I'm still waiting to hear back from Brock and University of Toronto.
I'm not sure where I'll end up... I'll keep you posted.
I'm just so relieved that someone wanted me!
Sorry Trisha, the cruise ships will have to wait for one more year :(
Have a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home