In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Faithful (Part 2)

The other song was Your Love is Extravagant by Casting Crowns. I had only heard it a few times before but never knew who it was by. The song just does something to me. It is simple and beautiful and... I don't have the right words right now. But it's another one of those, close-your-eyes-hold-out-your-hands kind of songs. God is so faithful. Even when I can't feel Him or things get tough, I know that He's there with His arms open wide, ready to receive me.
How has God been blessing you lately? How has He been showing you love?

"Your Love Is Extravagant"
Performed by: Casting Crowns

Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate

I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place
Your love is extravagant

Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again

Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again

Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home