Faithful
God is so faithful. I have been in a bit of a rut or a mood or, well I don't know what to call it. I've been feeling bogged down, sad, and umm... lonely down in St. Kits. The ironic thing is that I've been more social this year in just 6 weeks than I have in my last three years combined.
God is so faithful. Looking back at this week I can see so many times when God has been trying to speak to me and lift me up. He knows about my lonely heart and my need to feel loved. He knows that my first love language is Quality Time and thus proceeds to make His presence and His love for me known through interactions with others. I feel important and valued when people make time for me. Heather called the other day and we talked for maybe an hour. It was so good catching up with her after not talking for a few weeks. Leslie and I went swimming. Jacki and I made plans to get together next week.
God is so faithful. Yesterday, Trisha drove down from Mississauga to pick me up from school and we spent the afternoon and evening together. It wasn't really anything out of the ordinary for us but it was so good to see her and talk to her in person since we haven't since she got back from camp. We went to her house for dinner, Mitchell's Family Bookstore, her sister and brother-in-law's place (eat wedding cake for 1 year anniversary), and then we went to the movies and saw "Elizabethtown".
On the way home we were listening to worship music and two in particular stood out to me. The first being "Faithful" by Enter The Worship Circle, a song that Trisha and I discovered during Spring Crew. It just makes me close my eyes and stretch out my hands in the air.
FAITHFUL
Ben and Robin Pasley
I WANT TO SING YOU A LOVE SONG, YOU ARE THE THIEF OF MY HEART
RHYTHM AND RHYME TRY TO DESCRIBE IT
NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY...I CAN’T HIDE IT
FAITHFUL, YOU ARE FAITHFUL
I HAVE FOUND NOTHING BUT GOOD IN YOUR HEART
LOVING, YOU ARE LOVING
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE WAY THAT YOU ARE
THANKFUL, I AM THANKFUL
I HAD BEEN RUNNING AWAY ON MY OWN
AND THEN YOU FOUND ME, OH HOW YOU LOVE ME
I KNOW YOU’LL NEVER LEAVE, LEAVE ME ALONE
I WANT TO SING YOU A LOVE SONG, FOR YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
RHYTHM AND RHYME TRY TO EXPLAIN IT
NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, I CAN’T CONTAIN IT

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
8:39 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home