In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

He Still Loves Me

Rented The Fighting Temptations back in the summer. The plot and acting were adequate but the soundtrack was phenomenal. Downloaded this song before the movie was even over. Love it.

* * * * *

He Still Loves Me
~ The Fighting Temptations Soundtrack

Took me a while, but i'm finally here
I just wanna testify, make it crystal clear
(Take Ya Time)
See I've been picked out, to be picked on
Talked about out my friend's mouth
I've been beat down, til' he turned my life around
(Turned my life around)

Seems like I always fall short of being worthy
Cuz I ain't good enough, but he still loves me (Yeah)
I ain't no superstar, the spotlight ain't shinin' on me (No, No, No, No, No)
Cuz I ain't good enough, but he still loves me
(Loves Me!)

I used to, wake up somedays, and wished I had stayed asleep
Cuz I went to bed on top of the world, today the world is on top of me
Now everybody's got opinions (They Share)
They ain't been in my position (They Don't Care)
And it breaks my heart when I hear what they
Have to say about me
(What they got say)

[Chorus]
Seems like I'm always fallin' short
of being worthy
Cuz I ain't good enough but he still loves me
I ain't no superstar,
the spotlight ain't shinin' on me
Cuz I ain't good enough, but he still loves me

I'm not perfect (I'm not perfect)
Yes I do wrong (Yes I do wrong)
I'm trying my best (Trying my best)
But It aint good enough (Just ain't good enough)
Shunned by the world (by the world)
If I don't succeed (If I dont succeed)
Cuz I aint good enough (I ain't good enough)
But he still loves me (Just ain't good enough)

[Bridge]
If you ain't worth just raise your hands
And let me know that you understand
(That we are all so blessed to be loved....loved)
(Stand for him and fall for anything
Cuz through his eyes we all look the same
What would we do, with out pain

[Chorus]

I'm not perfect
Yes I do wrong (If you understand me sang with me)
I'm trying my best
But It aint good enough (But the Lord is so good to me)
Shunned by the world (Shunned by the world world world world)
If I don't succeed (Shunned by the world)
Cuz I aint good enough (I ain't good enough)
But he still loves me (But the Lord still loves me)

No I ain't good enough (No, No, No, No)
But he still loves me (Raise your hands if you understand)
No I ain't good enough (How he blesses you, cuz he blessed me too)
But he still loves me (Even though I ain't worthy)
No I aint good enough (You ain't worthy, he's there for you)
But he stil loves me (No matter what I do)
No I aint good enough (I ain't good enooooooooough)
But he stil loves.....me (But the Lord still loves...me)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Panda,
E-mail me at arobinson27@hotmail.com so we can be in touch and I can give you the website for our wedding photos...great blog!
Flanker

10:44 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home