In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Persuade Me

Sang with the Worship Band this afternoon at BCF. Things went really well considering I missed the practice this weekend. Learned a new song just before we were on. Love it!

Persuade Me
By: Steve Cowley

I will worship You, Lord
You are my rock and salvation.
I will cling to Your words,
They are my solid foundation.
In so many ways You persuade me.

Here I run to You, Lord
With all of the trials I'm facing.
And all that You worked to restore
My faithless response is erasing.
Please be patient, persuade me.

How can I ever return?
I've yielded again to temptation.
Somehow I just never learn
To follow without hesitation.
Sift me, cleanse me, persuade me.

Can I trust in You, Lord
When so many other forsake me?
I've tried, but it's hard to reform
What years of defneding have made me.
Change me, mold, persuade me.

I will worship You, Lord
You are my rock and salvation.
I will cling to Your words,
They are my solid foundation.
Sift me, cleanse me, persuade me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home