In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ready To Love

Moving day is quickly approaching... I've started packing up my stuff, mostly as a means of procrastinating, and yesterday I broke down and decided to pack up my gadjets, toys and decorations... As I pulled the pictures off my walls (30+), I began to reminisce about camp... remembering the good times and the... not so good times... I couldn't help but wonder what this summer has in store for me. Let's be honest, I'm stoked!! But along with my anticipation and sheer excitement comes this little nagging feeling of nervousness. This summer is going to be unlike any other that I've experienced. I just know it. So, keeping that in mind, I want to approach this summer a little bit differently... I'm not sure what that means right now, I just know that's what I want. I hope that amazing things happen this summer. Huge things for God. Only time will tell I guess! But whatever happens, I will be ready and overflowing with love. Ready to love the staff and ready to love the kids. I just can't wait to love!

Ahh... the countdown continues...

4 exams until I'm free for the summer (2 take home and 2 traditional)
7 days until my last exam...
7 days until Joyce and I are no longer roommates...
7 days until I move in with my new roommate Angila... (yep, it's been moved up a week)
8 days until I head up to Muskoka Woods...
71 days until staff week at Camp Rainbow and Muskoka Woods...
133 days until Heather becomes Mrs. Josh Vandersteldt...
345 days until my 23rd birthday...

I'm currently 2/11 in Tim Horton's "roll up the rim to win" contest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home