In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Mission Postponed

For those of you who don't know, about a year ago I decided that I wanted to donate my hair to the Locks of Love charity. They collect hair to make wigs for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy. Originally the big cut was scheduled for Christmas 2004. Then it got pushed back to this summer before camp. However, my hair has gone through a lot of stress this year and is presently quite damaged. So, making an executive decision, I set set a new date (summer 2006), giving me enough time to revive my hair and therefore give Locks of Love a whole lot of super long healthy hair.

Now this is where some of you come in. When I first decided to donate my hair I thought that it would be amazing to get a group of people together to make the big cut at the same time. Perhaps even turn it into a fundraiser! With that said, I want to encourage you to join me! Grow out your hair and donate it to kids who need it! Mark your calenders for summer 2006!

Anyone game?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home