In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Reaching Up To Heaven


Hosted by Photobucket.com



My camp buddy PK once told me that the coolest picture he's ever taken was from lying on the ground, looking up at the tree tops. I decided to try it out on this trip. I've got to say that although it's not the "coolest" picture I've ever taken, it definitely inspired me. The branches of the trees reminded me of arms being lifted up to Heaven, giving praises to God. It was like the trees were thanking God for their creation. I felt blessed to be a witness to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home