Reconnecting
Here's a quick update on my first month of school:
I went on a five day camping trip in the Haliburton Highlands during Frosh week.
Living with Ang is great but I still dislike my new bus route.
I'm taking 4 classes and writing a Thesis.
I've started running and swimming again but have yet to settle into a routine.
Ang and Leslie took me to the 'London Arms' - my first time at a St. Catharines bar ever (and I've now been twice)
I've been reconnecting with friends from highschool which has been incredibly rewarding.
I found out that my cousin Cindy is pregnant with her first kid and the due date is February 14th.
I've been laying the groundwork for my hemp jewellery business. I'm selling my jewellery at Muskoka Woods.
Today is Heather and Josh's first-month anniversary.
~ ~ ~
I'm entering one of my pictures in a photo contest... I'll keep you posted if I place!
Jeremy and I are volunteering at the West49 Canadian Open this weekend and I'm so stoked!!
Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home