In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Saturday, May 07, 2005

2 Down, 6 To Go

It's hard to believe that I've already been here for two weeks. Time sure is passing by quickly! We finished up a crazy week with the Windsor Catholic School Board on Friday morning and our weekend groups arrived a matter of hours later. I've been keeping busy getting to know the staff and participating in the sports and activities the camp has to offer. Good times.

I am so excited for what lays ahead of me in the next six weeks. I feel so blessed to be up here right now. I know that God is already showing me and teaching me things that are of utmost importance and I can't wait for more! Bring it on God!

My eager attempts to learn how to skateboard are dwindling though I have recently taken a keen interest in archery. Hah, quite the switch eh? I think it has something to do with me being too lazy to put on all the smelly safety pads for skateboarding.

I'm currently stuck in the office on the evening shift but it'll be over soon. Then it's off to Briarwood for a showing of "The Bourne Supremacy". I'm excited! Last night was "The President's Daughter" starring Katie Holmes (whom I love!). Sweet chick flick.

Heather has picked the colours for the bridesmaid dresses but I won't see them until the long weekend or the weekend after. I'm getting uber excited even though I detest dress shopping.

On a totally unrelated note, praise God that I passed all of my courses this semester. I just checked my tentative marks. Cramming and prayer go a long way :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home