In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Internships Galore!

God is good. Hmm... kind of an odd statement... I mean, duh, of course He is!! "God is good" is kind of like saying "It's snowing" when it's snowing outside... but then again, I guess God might like it when we acknowledge His goodness... I'm not sure where I was going with that... Soooooo, God is good! Last week I was upset and anxious about finding a place to do my internship and just a week later, I'm ecstatic that I have heard positive news from three outdoor education centres. I'll keep you posted!

My first day at my second practicum school went well. It obviously wasn't the same as my former school, whom I missed terribly, but I am excited for this new adventure. The class is small, 22 students in total. A number of them are considered Spec. Ed. and one is in ESL. It has been quite a different experience thus far! The majority of my class (and the school for that matter) are considered "low" so it's going to be a challenge to meet and exceed their needs. I've heard good things about my teacher so I'm excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home