In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Alive In This Moment

My favourite CD for the last month or so has been Starfield's debut, self-titled release. It's brilliant. In fact, I've already listened to it about 4 times today. The lyrics just speak right to your core. Here are the lyrics of my favourite song on this album. I highly recommend you look them up if you don't already know them!!

Alive In The Moment
By: Starfield

It's been so long since I have met You here
Since I have said these words or cried these tears
And like a child would come I run into our secret place
And as the music fades, the tears are rolling down my face

I am alive in this moment
In this moment I am found
I am alive in this moment
In this moment I belong


It's been so long since I have met You here
Since I have heard You speak or let You near
And like a wayward son I've come with nothing left to hide
Here in this moment I have come to offer up my life

Here only one fire burns, it burns
Here only one melody is heard
Once again for the very first time
My eyes are opening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home