In open fields of wild flowers she breathes the air flies away. She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language. Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all. He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens. As close as a heartbeat or a song on her lips. Someday she'll trust him and learn how to see him. Someday he'll call her and she will come running, fall in his arms, the tears will fall down and she'll pray "I want to fall in love with you". Jars of Clay

Monday, December 13, 2004

Taking a Study Break...

I'm supposed to be studying but I just have to say that I'm falling in love with God all over again. I love it! Words can't even begin to describe how happy He makes me feel. He is so good to me and so faithful. He is my comfort and a neverending source of strength. He lifts burdens off my shoulders, He holds me in His arms, and He reassures me that everything's going to be okay. But most importantly? He loves me, broken and battered, just the way I am. And He's remolding me, refining me into something good and beautiful. Nothing that I do can change His love for me. Or for you! Now how awesome is that?? It blows my mind.

Before I go, I want to share a few verses of encouragement with you from the book of Psalm...

The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. Psalm 33:4

If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand. Psalm 37:23-24

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Alright, that's it for now... back to studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home